Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Ga.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Structural Engineering
Expected Graduation: August 2014
Graduated: August 2012
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES.
- State of Florida, Engineer-in-Training (E.I.T.), No. 1100014017
- Expected: College of Engineering Multidisciplinary Certificate in Mechanical Properties of Materials (through the Georgia Tech Schools of Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, and Materials Science and Engineering)
- Contract Plans Reading Certificate (Florida Department of Transportation)
- Tau Beta Pi (Distinguished Active Member at the University of Florida)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Structural Engineering Institute (SEI)
- Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM)